CAN CREDIT CARD AND CASH

ATA.T

πŸ’˜I am a luxury companion available for those with a truly indulgent nature.πŸ’₯
INFORMATION
Name: ATA.T
Age: 21 year
Stats: 35C’24’34
Height: 165 CM
Nationality: Thailand
Languages: English, Thai.

PRICE IN CALL
$120/45min/1shot
$130/60min/1shot
$170/90min/2shot
$200/2hrs/2shot
(CIM Come-In-Mouth + AJ)
$400/7hrs/3shot. Overnight
(Inclusive Of Condom & Room)
$10 Discount Monday – Wednesday
$10 Discount Saturday – Sunday
45min cannot be combined with the discounted price promotion.

OUTCALL SERVICE
$220/45min/1shot
$230/60min/1shot
$270/90min/2shot
$300/2hrs/2shot
$500/7hrs/3shot. Overnight
$50 prepayment << Required >>
$50 (per person) cancellation fee for any reason upon arrival for The cost of travel.
Payment can be sent via PayPal secured checkout which accepts all major debt
and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Union Pay, JCB)

THE SERVICE YOU RECEIVE
Girlfriend experience (GFE), Kissing – deep (DFK), Oral – without condom (BBBJ)
69 sex style, Massage, Lesbian, Cat-bath, Deep Throat, Kissing With Tongues
Intercourse – Anal (AJ), Analingus = licking/sucking the anus (AR), FJ – Fuck
BJ – Blow Job, Kissing – closed lips, Bath Using Tongue, Fingering – Finger Fuck
Sticking It Into Throat, Come-On-Body, Cum-On face, Cum-On-Breasts, Toys
Intercourse – Oral, LTR – Long term Relationship, Costumes Boosting Sex Appeal
Painting, Oral – CIM, HJ (Hand job), Frenching, Threesome, Swallowing & etc…

STEPS & HOW TO BOOK
What you need to let us know.
1. Name of woman
2. Time to your needs.
3. Time to use 45 min, 60 min, 90 min, 2 hrs, or Hour other additional
4. area near you (in call)
5. $50 prepayment (outcall)
6. Address, with zip code, & room number (outcall)
7. elevator need a key card (outcall)

Related posts:

6 Comments

1. Harlowe Harlowe says:

Her voluptuous girl burst out of her night dress. I do not know why some people have gone out. When opening the door I just stare at her chest. Will straight to suck the head and pull the leather cover down. After she rotates her tongue from the groin area to the dick, she uses her tongue to lick the tip. As the foreskin does not pull back to the tip, the tip is very important because the skin that contacts the tip of the tongue is naturally … very supportive and spontaneous indeed! Shiokalicious!

France 8/10 Another girl who loves kissing kisses through 2 rounds.
    7/10 pale youthful and looking like those who are under the pussy … tasted good.
    BBBJ 7/10 It was fun in the second round as she BBBJ.
    Attitude 7/10 Very informative, friendly and accommodating.

2. smash smash says:

She is very good Beautiful and very sexy. She took me up to the room. Then she kisses. Then take off my clothes. Then to the bath, of course, service was excellent.

Look:Pretty girl & Very sexy 9/10
    Skin:White 8/10
    Boob:mid for me 8/10
    Ass:Nice 7/10
    Anal:Yes Great!! for me 8.5/10
    Kissing:Well 8/10
    Room:Clean 9/10
    Hotel:Private 10/10

3. Leianna Leianna says:

This is my wonderful session, she was really a gem for the price I was paying and I would encourage her to be as good as most of the usual suspects working at the spa of any standard in town. Clean and comfortable rooms. After while she said she has not come yet, I would like to do her FJ position like she is sitting on a cowgirl. She is really tight and makes you shed easily.

See 8/10 as well as photos.
    Body 7/10 Petit body and belly tattoos
    BBBJ 8/10 sucked well with a serious deep throat!
    FJ 8/10 Good momentum and hard work.

4. Haley Haley says:

Sexy Looker Girl Looks like she’s a doll, becuz its a small size frame, the door closes, she comes to me, wow, really feels like a little hug, some cool sexy dolls … led to frenching the light, help me undress GFE we started the conversation. Showed a little of her side risks when she was together.

BBBJ 8/10 good sucking and all kinds of BBBJ positions.
    Body 8/10 Very fair and smooth skin. The image of the licked cats comes to mind the very bottom of the company.
    Bath 8/10 Ang Pai to soaped us heavily and she slid her body around the mine.
    Catbath 9/10 Style Commando Solid cockteaser on in the room.

5. one2tt one2tt says:

Oh wow ! She gave me a massage from back to front. Then she uses her chest to massage my back and front. We did a few positions throughout the session. i has happy very much

Look:Sweet&cute 8/10
    Skin:White 8/10
    Kiss:Great!! like her 10/10
    Body:Very good 8/10
    Ass:Nice 8/10
    Room:Good 8/10
    Hotel:private 10/10

6. haru haru says:

Pretty tight open door and smiling little girl came into the greeting room, proceeded to the bed and began licking her wet pussy with a combination of finger fucking. She asked BJ She me again and the cap on, her sex missionary started with a slow and steady me, then she went down on her knees and began to suck cock. She stiffened, kept her twinkle. Come up to me in Each suction tip of my cockhead Shiok missionary position. Her face is reluctant. Quick pumps to release.

Shower 7/10 in the shower, she began to suck nipples.
    DAY 8/10 Yes, soft groans and greedy hair.
    DFK 8/10 Yes, very enthusiastic.
    7/10 cats bath. I lied on the bed and she proceeded to give me a breast fuck.